- 1. All items are inspected before dispatch and are carefully hand-packed by a Crypto Station team member.
- 2. All Estimated Delivery dates are seen on any particular product page, upon check out as well as in your Payment Confirmation email.
- 3. In general, once stock is dispatched from the Crypto Station warehouse, it can take anything between 2-10 working days, dependent on the region that the shipment is being delivered to.
- 4. Crypto Station cannot be held liable for a shipment being bumped off a flight for customs inspection while enroute to the customer, this is usually performed at the sole discretion of the carrier.
- 5. With standard courier practice, you need to check the contents of the parcel before signing for your goods. If you do not we can’t be held responsible for any damage that may have occurred during transit.
Delivery dates are provided based on Crypto Station’s knowledge of the conditions existing at the time of sale.
Crypto Station will do its best to ship within its quoted delivery estimate, but failure to make shipment as scheduled does not constitute a cause for cancellation, does not constitute a breach of contract and/or does not entitle the Purchaser to damages of any kind.
The delivery of the order is contingent on the ability of Crypto Station to obtain supplies and raw materials or finished products from a third-party manufacturer.
Crypto Station is not responsible for delays for reasons beyond its control (i.e., fires, strikes, delays of carriers, or delays of the third-party etc.).
* Delivery times are estimated only
Your shipping/delivery address should be provided in English and without the use of special characters/symbols, to assist the courier/carrier company in recognizing your address in the system.
*We will ship according to the shipping address provided at the time of checkout.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES & TAXES
You should expect to pay any amount charged by the government in your respective country. This includes, and is not limited to, duties, taxes (VAT) and any extra fees charged by the courier company. Exception to that, if Crypto Station decides to collect said fees prior to shipping for the sake of the customer’s convenience.
Crypto Station will not be held responsible for any extra charges once the original package has been shipped. If the customer refuses to pay these extra charges, the return shipping and any additional fees will be taken out of the cost of the order, with any remaining funds being refunded to the customer.
We understand that Customs/Duties requirements are different in each country, please provide us (customer care team) or leave a note during checkout with any special requests, we will do our best to support requests to the best of our capabilities.